A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kye Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kye Park is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Park
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Park Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kye Park, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Park has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kye Soo Park MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Kye S. Park practice?
- Dr. Kye Park has 1 office location.
Dr. Kye Park practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Internists and Vancouver Rheumatologists.