A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kye Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kye Park is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Park
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Park Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kye Park, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Park has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kye Soo Park MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Kye S. Park practice?
- Dr. Kye Park has 1 office location.
Dr. Kye Park practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Internists and Vancouver Rheumatologists.