Dr. Kye Park Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kye Park?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Kye Park?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

March 18th, 2017

Transferred from a great rheumatologist in PDX simply because of distance. In two visits, Dr. Park has not examined me for one second, hasn't even asked me to demonstrate any range of motion, yet is quite happy to suggest the strongest (and most expensive) course of treatment. I was only diagnosed with RA one year ago, I'm not there yet. Also wanted to prescribe me steroids after a phone consult with a nurse. Am currently looking for a new doctor.

August 27th, 2015

Dr. Park does not follow through with communicating with my other physicians. I need other Doctors to help get the right treatments for my RA. Dr. Park's office has difficulty getting my medicine refills to the correct pharmacy.

Birth Control