A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kye Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kye Kim, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Kim has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kye Young Kim MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kye Y. Kim practice?
- Dr. Kye Kim has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kye Kim practices Geriatric Psychiatry near Roanoke, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Christiansburg, VA.
See Roanoke Geriatric Doctors.