A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kye Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kye Kim, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Kim has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kye Young Kim MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kye Y. Kim practice?
- Dr. Kye Kim has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kye Kim practices Geriatric Psychiatry near Roanoke, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Christiansburg, VA.
See Roanoke Psychiatrists.