A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyeong Seo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seo
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Seo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seo graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Seo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyeong Hwan Seo MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Kyeong H. Seo practice?
- Dr. Kyeong Seo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kyeong Seo practices General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles General Practitioners.