A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyi Win-Gaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Win-Gaw
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Win-Gaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyi Win-Gaw, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Win-Gaw graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Win-Gaw has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Kingsboro Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyi Kyi Win-Gaw MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kyi K. Win-Gaw practice?
- Dr. Kyi Win-Gaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Kyi Win-Gaw practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.