Dr. Kyi Zin Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kyi Zin?

Scary

Posted on October 16th, 2015

The most memorable thing was that my husband was rushed by ambulance to ER with obvious stroke signs. We had 3 cocktails while watching football when the TIA happened. Zero right side fuction, slurred speech and was unconscious. Dr Zin insisted my husband blacked out due to alcohol consumption. I insisted it was some sort of stroke and SEVERAL times told him no, no, no..... it was an obvious stroke. He then offered to admit my husband to detox?????? When we got a new doc upstairs who actually listened and didn't assume, we found that my husband's left carotid artery was 98% blocked. Yes he had a stroke. He also had invasive surgery to correct the problem. However every step of the way, due to Dr Zins notation we had to explain he did not need to detox nor did he have any withdrawal symptoms. 6 days in the hospital. I thank the lord that the doctors upstairs at Sutter Roseville understood the obvious signs of a stroke and took the steps necessary instead of making an assumption that he needed to "detox".

Posted on April 26th, 2017