Dr. Kyla Lokitz MD Patient Reviews

• Rheumatology Shreveport, LA

July 24th, 2016
Lucky to have Dr. Lokitz as my Rheumatologist
I have had 6 different Rheumatologists over the past 12 years in 4 different states.. Some care and some don't. She is definitely one who cares and listens to you and that I trust to care of me and my medical needs. I have not had any problems with the staff. They have returned my calls and been polite and nice when I'm in the office or on the phone.

April 21st, 2016
I was referred to Dr. Lokitz four years ago upon diagnosis. I found her to be a very nice lady, interested and caring. Not knowing a thing about my illness I had no idea if she was handling it properly or not. I stayed with it until we hit a plateau and stalled out. She kept repeating the same procedure even tho it had not worked before. On the 4th attempt I got a second opinion. The new doctor took on the same procedure so after several months I have returned to Dr. Lokitz. Things are running more smoothly in the office. I'm not sure Dr. Lokitz is the doctor for my issues but she and her staff show a good response when I need them, that's worth a lot. Follow up was much more prompt this last visit which was my first one back to her office. Also time spent in the waiting room has greatly diminished this last visit, it was getting to be an hour or an hour and a half in the past----too long.

October 11th, 2015
dr lokitz
Dr lokitz is very kind and listens to you she has great bedside manner and does her best to take care of you in every way that she can . Shes a very knowledgeable dr. I've been a parient with her for over 5 years .

May 18th, 2015
Horrible Office & Billing Staff
I would never visit this office again. Dr. Lokitz was very patient and seemed very attentive but her office staff is horrible. They were very rude and made me feel very degraded because I asked to pay my co-pay at a later date. Had to speak to someone in billing and it was worse than talking to the ladies at the window. Will never recommend this office to anyone else. Someone should really re-train her office & billing staff in customer service.

December 26th, 2014
I have taken both my parents to Dr. Lokitz, she is a great doctor and is very caring! She is one of the best Rheumatologist in town! I would highly recommend her!