A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyla Rice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyla Rice, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rice graduated from University of Minnesota at Duluth.
Dr. Rice has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
- Sutter Warrack Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyla Monene Rice MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kyla M. Rice practice?
- Dr. Kyla Rice has 1 office location.
Dr. Kyla Rice practices Family Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Primary Care Doctors.