A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyle Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyle Anderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyle Anderson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Ambulatory Surgery Center,
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyle Anderson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kyle Anderson practice?
- Dr. Kyle Anderson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kyle Anderson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Southfield Surgeons.