Dr. Kyle Anderson Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Kyle Anderson?

RN

Posted on October 25th, 2017

Great Doc! See him yearly for shoulder injections!

No thorough diagnostic

Posted on April 9th, 2017

I spent almost a year with him- had a couple MRI- but he ignored the results of MRI, if he ever had time to review them. Never discussed MRI or X-ray with me. Finally he did surgery, and after surgery he told my wife, he never expected what needed to be done- ha because if he had paid attention to MRI results, he could have scheduled/done surgery right. Now my condition is worse than prior to surgery. I wish I had seen somebody who spends time looking at test results - and not make decisions based on his first impression. I wouldn't send anyone to him.

Best Orthopedic Surgeon

Posted on October 19th, 2016

I absolutely recommend Dr. Anderson. I had a torn ACL, cartilage and both torn meniscus and had surgery on September 1st. I wanted to have the best doctor as I'm a competitive athlete and wanted to get back to my 100%. After seeing 3 orthopedic surgeons nobody could fill up my expectations until I found him. He is highly experienced and knowledgeable doctor. Besides he is very humanitarian, even he is so busy he always took enough time to explain my condition, answer all my questions and give me advices. My surgery was totally successful. This type of surgeries are 50%doctor 50%Physical Theraphy and follow the timeline recovery. He did an amazing job and I'm still working on my side (I also looked for the best PT)... recovery is being wonderful. I would always come back with him. He got all my trust and respect.

orthopedic knee surgery

Posted on October 10th, 2016

He was very thorough and explained everything very well.

Failed ACL

Posted on August 23rd, 2016

15 year old son- had Anderson do ACL surgery. Horrid post op care and problems. Lack of interest in listening to our concerns as well as his PT caregivers. Finally in less than a year post op had to have ACL done AGAIN. Sloppy surgeon, lack of follow up care.

Exceptional Ortho Surgeon

Posted on July 13th, 2016

Dr Anderson is one of the best Orthopaedic Surgeons in Southeastern Michigan. His outcomes are exceptional and he is a perfectionist. He is the only surgeon I would have operate on me. His specialty is shoulders based on my surgery. He may have other specialties but my experience was a severely torn muscle involving the rotater cuff.

Not a good doctor

Posted on July 11th, 2016

I think he is one of those guys who skipped classes during school. I think I could learn more on orthopedics from Wikipedia in a month than he knows form his life's learning.

Knee and Shoulder Injuries

Posted on May 6th, 2016

I have seen Dr. Anderson for both knee and shoulder injuries. His analysis of the testing and his proposals for treatment were clear and thorough. Although I felt wait times were excessive, once he came in to the room he was very accommodating, giving as much time as necessary to address my questions and concerns. I have a very high level of confidence in this specialist!

Posted on February 1st, 2015

After waiting an exorbitant amount of time, he spent less than 5 minutes with me and seemed very arrogant and uncaring.

GREAT SURGEON BAD DOCTOR

Posted on October 13th, 2014

Dr. Anderson is a great surgeon, but a not so great doctor. He is consistently late and patients have waited for hours to see him, because he is running late and visiting with co-workers in the back. This does not leave a good reputation. A good doctor would care about his patients time, and not waste it by idol chit chat with fellow employees. After waiting for hours to see this awesome surgeon, he spends less time with you than the PA that comes in first. It's very hard to gain trust with a doctor who uses a PA for a patient history, and then spends as little time as possible with the patient. I came to see Dr. Anderson, NOT the PA. Bedside manners need improvement, Dr. Anderson needs to come done to earth with the rest of us!

Posted on August 12th, 2013

I felt very comfortable with Dr. Anderson because he took the time to talk to me and explain everything fully. He still has the "humanness" that many doctors lose.

BEST ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON!!!!

Posted on February 4th, 2013

I would HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Dr. Anderson if you have any sort of knee injury. I had an ACL tear and Dr. Anderson did a fantastic job. Not only was the surgery successful, but I had very minimal bruising and pain.