Dr. Kyle Anderson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

October 19th, 2016
Best Orthopedic Surgeon
I absolutely recommend Dr. Anderson. I had a torn ACL, cartilage and both torn meniscus and had surgery on September 1st. I wanted to have the best doctor as I'm a competitive athlete and wanted to get back to my 100%. After seeing 3 orthopedic surgeons nobody could fill up my expectations until I found him. He is highly experienced and knowledgeable doctor. Besides he is very humanitarian, even he is so busy he always took enough time to explain my condition, answer all my questions and give me advices. My surgery was totally successful. This type of surgeries are 50%doctor 50%Physical Theraphy and follow the timeline recovery. He did an amazing job and I'm still working on my side (I also looked for the best PT)... recovery is being wonderful. I would always come back with him. He got all my trust and respect.

October 10th, 2016
orthopedic knee surgery
He was very thorough and explained everything very well.

August 23rd, 2016
Failed ACL
15 year old son- had Anderson do ACL surgery. Horrid post op care and problems. Lack of interest in listening to our concerns as well as his PT caregivers. Finally in less than a year post op had to have ACL done AGAIN. Sloppy surgeon, lack of follow up care.

July 13th, 2016
Exceptional Ortho Surgeon
Dr Anderson is one of the best Orthopaedic Surgeons in Southeastern Michigan. His outcomes are exceptional and he is a perfectionist. He is the only surgeon I would have operate on me. His specialty is shoulders based on my surgery. He may have other specialties but my experience was a severely torn muscle involving the rotater cuff.

July 11th, 2016
Not a good doctor
I think he is one of those guys who skipped classes during school. I think I could learn more on orthopedics from Wikipedia in a month than he knows form his life's learning.

May 5th, 2016
Knee and Shoulder Injuries
I have seen Dr. Anderson for both knee and shoulder injuries. His analysis of the testing and his proposals for treatment were clear and thorough. Although I felt wait times were excessive, once he came in to the room he was very accommodating, giving as much time as necessary to address my questions and concerns. I have a very high level of confidence in this specialist!

February 1st, 2015
After waiting an exorbitant amount of time, he spent less than 5 minutes with me and seemed very arrogant and uncaring.

October 13th, 2014
GREAT SURGEON BAD DOCTOR
Dr. Anderson is a great surgeon, but a not so great doctor. He is consistently late and patients have waited for hours to see him, because he is running late and visiting with co-workers in the back. This does not leave a good reputation. A good doctor would care about his patients time, and not waste it by idol chit chat with fellow employees. After waiting for hours to see this awesome surgeon, he spends less time with you than the PA that comes in first. It's very hard to gain trust with a doctor who uses a PA for a patient history, and then spends as little time as possible with the patient. I came to see Dr. Anderson, NOT the PA. Bedside manners need improvement, Dr. Anderson needs to come done to earth with the rest of us!

August 12th, 2013
I felt very comfortable with Dr. Anderson because he took the time to talk to me and explain everything fully. He still has the "humanness" that many doctors lose.

February 3rd, 2013
BEST ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON!!!!
I would HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Dr. Anderson if you have any sort of knee injury. I had an ACL tear and Dr. Anderson did a fantastic job. Not only was the surgery successful, but I had very minimal bruising and pain.

June 6th, 2012
Dr Anderson did my shoulder surgery and my knee surgery. He is the best I've seen. I highly recommend him. No complications from either surgery.

April 30th, 2012
knee
After a surgery with a not great outcome, many people told me he specializes in shoulders and did not do knees until recently. Wish I had known that sooner. Horrible, virtually non-existent post surgical instructions given, now another procedure is likely needed. Also, the brace that was put on in hospital never fit right. I prefer doctors and not physician assistants, the world is changing towards them however. I never got to see him except for the 5 minutes when he confirmed my diagnosis, wonder if he actually did the surgery?