A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyle Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyle Baker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyle Baker, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baker has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyle A Baker MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kyle A. Baker practice?
- Dr. Kyle Baker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kyle Baker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New Britain, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Southington, CT.
See New Britain Obstetricians & Gynecologists.