A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyle Balch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyle Balch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Balch
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Balch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyle Balch, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Balch graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Balch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nature Coast Regional Hospital
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyle Christian Balch MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kyle C. Balch practice?
- Dr. Kyle Balch has 1 office location.
Dr. Kyle Balch practices Ophthalmology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Ophthalmologists.