A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyle Balch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyle Balch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Balch
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Balch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyle Balch, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Balch graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Balch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nature Coast Regional Hospital
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyle Christian Balch MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kyle C. Balch practice?
- Dr. Kyle Balch has 1 office location.
Dr. Kyle Balch practices Ophthalmology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Ophthalmologists.