A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyle Bickel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyle Bickel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyle Bickel, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Bickel graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Bickel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyle David Bickel MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Kyle D. Bickel practice?
- Dr. Kyle Bickel has 1 office location.
Dr. Kyle Bickel practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Plastic Surgeons and San Francisco Surgeons.