A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyle Cabbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyle Cabbell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyle Cabbell, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabbell graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Cabbell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
- Annie Penn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyle L Cabbell MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kyle L. Cabbell practice?
- Dr. Kyle Cabbell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kyle Cabbell practices Neurological Surgery near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Neurological Surgeons.