A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyle Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyle Carter, Family Practioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carter
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyle Carter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Lipid Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Carter has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyle Kelley Carter MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kyle K. Carter practice?
- Dr. Kyle Carter has 1 office location.
Dr. Kyle Carter practices Family Medicine near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Primary Care Doctors.