A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyle Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyle Carter, Family Practioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyle Carter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Lipid Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Carter has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kyle K. Carter practice?
Dr. Kyle Carter practices Family Medicine near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Family Physicians.