A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyle Coker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyle Coker, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, Emergency Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coker
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyle Coker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coker graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Coker has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyle W Coker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Kyle W. Coker practice?
- Dr. Kyle Coker has 1 office location.
Dr. Kyle Coker practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Laguna Woods, CA.
See Laguna Woods Orthopedic Surgeons and Laguna Woods Surgeons.