Learn more about Dr. Kyle Coker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyle Coker, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, Emergency Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyle Coker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coker graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Coker has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyle Wayne Coker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Kyle W. Coker practice?
- Dr. Kyle Coker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kyle Coker practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Laguna Woods, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Laguna Hills, CA.
See Laguna Woods Orthopedic Surgeons and Laguna Woods Surgeons.