inactive

Kyle M Coleman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

October 16th, 2012
He goes out of his way to give his patients the best care.
I have been seeing Dr. Coleman for ongoing treatments and he consistently goes out of his way to make sure I am getting the best care. He discusses options and procedures, and truly cares about his patients. A genuinely good person and caring doctor. I would recommend him to all my friends and family.

April 24th, 2011
A patient for life!
After having been to 5 other doctors over the last 3 years for Botox and Dysporte injections, I finally have complete confidence in one. Dr. Coleman took the time to talk with me about my expectations and was kind, friendly and gentle with a needle. Before, my injections would last two months at the most. The ones administered by Dr. Coleman last twice as long. He has also treated me for acne and acne scarring. No other doctor would do anything for my ongoing problems but try to sell me expensive treatments that didn't work. He was the first to ever give me a tube of Retin-A. My skin is clear now. It wasn't the fanciest or most expensive treatment . . . it was what worked. I highly recommend Dr. Coleman. He's tops.

January 27th, 2011
Great Dermatologist
My favorite doctor. He listens to you, doesn't rush you like some doctors do. He's very nice and friendly and always seems to have all the right answers!

September 20th, 2010
Dr. Coleman is the best Dermatologist
Dr. Coleman is now the only person that I will allow near my skin! He has so much knowledge and experience. He has truly helped my skin return to its former glory!In addition to his obvious skill, knowledge and professionalism, there are two specific things that I LOVE about Dr. Coleman that I have not experienced with other dermatologists:First, is that he performs all of the procedures himself.That is so refreshing to me because I have grown so tired of going to doctor's offices only to have a nurse or PA see me (not even for a reduced cost; for the same price as if the doctor had seen me) Having Dr. Coleman perform the procedures makes all of the difference for me.Second, is that he NEVER tried to sell me a thing! Now, I think there are other doctors in the same office and I cannot speak for the other doctors, but Dr. Coleman didn't try to push any certain procedure or product on me...which was greatly appreciated.It was nice to see a doctor with both excellent skill, experience and integrity. I am so happy with my results and with Dr. Coleman's professionalism; I have been recommending him to everyone!