A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyle Craig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyle Craig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyle Craig, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Craig graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Craig has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jane Phillips Medical Center
- Jane Phillips Nowata Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyle Dawson Craig MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kyle D. Craig practice?
- Dr. Kyle Craig has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kyle Craig practices Family Medicine near Bartlesville, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Oxnard, CA.
See Bartlesville Family Physicians.