Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kyle Crofoot
Dr. Kyle Crofoot, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Orlando, FL, with another office in Orlando, FL. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Crofoot is affiliated with Florida Hospital Kissimmee, Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, a part of Orlando Health and Lucerne Medical Center. Dr. Crofoot has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kyle Crofoot has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Kyle Crofoot is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.
Dr. Michael Cacciatore
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Orlando, FL 0.01 mi25
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Aerospace Medicine
Orlando, FL 0.01 mi20
Dr. Neil Finkler
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Orlando, FL 0.01 mi35