Dr. Kyle Crofoot MD Patient Reviews

June 1st, 2016
Dr. Crofoot saved the lives of both my unborn children. He is unbelievable and a treasure to the medical profession.

May 14th, 2014
Dr. Crofoot's awesome!
Dr. Crofoot delivered my sons years ago. After my first son, I moved an hour and a half away, but traveled back and forth to his office because I couldn't stand the thought of anyone else delivering my baby. He's awesome.

February 3rd, 2014
Worst doctor ever!!!!
He was the worst doctor I have ever experienced. He could care less about the patient and her needs---only his schedule to enduce instead of natural childbirth.

August 2nd, 2012
Awesome
I love Dr. Crofoot! He's great! He delivered my niece who is now 18, my daughter who is 6 and I am now expecting again. He is wonderful!

November 1st, 2011
Great Doctor!!
I love Dr. Crofoot! If he is not sure about something, he doesn't guess. He goes to colleages that do know to help you. He spends time with you, doesn't rush you. He listens to concerns and addresses them. I would never go somewhere else. Because he does give the patients the time they deserve, be prepared not to get in at the scheduled time but it is well worth it!!!!!

September 1st, 2011
Dr. Crofoot is a first rate professional!
Dr. Crofoot has been my doctor for over twenty years. He is always available when I need him and has earned my total faith and confidence.

March 25th, 2011
Outstanding care
Dr. Crofoot was recommended to me by a former labor and delivery nurse when I became pregnant for his outstanding bedside manner, sense of humor and professionalism. I had originally intended to return to my regular gynocologist after my baby was delivered, but not long into my pregnancy I realized that Dr. Crofoot is the best that there is, so I had all of my records moved over to his office and now he's my full-time gynocologist. I'm an extremely nervous patient: my blood pressure goes through the roof at any doctor's office, I'm horrified over blood and needles, I've never had a male gynocologist prior to him, and I freak out over any and all medical procedures. I'm truly a disaster when it comes to going to the doctor. Dr. Crofoot and his staff were extremely patient and understanding with me throughout my entire pregnancy. The biggest concern I had over my delivery was worrying that I would go into labor when he wasn't on call! I give him my highest recommendation.

February 22nd, 2011
BEST DR. EVER
I LOVE DR CROFOOT. I HAVE REFERRED ALL OF MY FRIENDS AND CO-WORKERS TO HIM BECAUSE HE IS THAT GOOD. HE REALLY DOES CARE ABOUT HIS PATIENTS AND HAS A PASSION FOR WHAT HE DOES. I HAD A C-SECTION AND YOU CAN'T EVEN TELL THE SCAR IS ALMOST COMLETELY GOEN. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

February 21st, 2011
The Best Dr in Orlando
He is caring and protective of his patients. I will recommend Dr Crofoot to anyone who is looking for an excellent Dr. who will be there for them when it counts. I was under his care for the pregnancy and birth of my second child. When delivery time came he was by my bedside and took excellent care of me. The baby arrived without complications via vaginal delivery however, Mom had a very serious condition that developed through the pregnancy without any warning signs or symptoms. This condition lead to an unexpected uterine hemorrhage. Dr. Crofoot worked his A$$ off to keep me alive and made all the right decisions to save my life. He worked hours on end to complete a very complicated emergency surgery that saved my life. His surgery skills are A+ and he was the most protective and caring Dr I have ever had. He Checked on my constantly through my hospital stay and he provided the best care surpassing all my and my family's expectations. God bless him.

June 1st, 2009
What a doctor is supposed to do!
I have been a patient of Dr. Crofoot for over 17 years. He truly cares about his patients. I recommend him to all my family and friends.

March 2nd, 2009
I have been seeing Dr. Crofoot for over 20 years. I had to see 2 other OBGYN's when my insurance switched & was estatic when I was able to go back to him. The other Dr's couldn't come close to his professionalism, bedside manner & time he takes with his patients. I've had 3 surgeries done by him & never questioned his abilities. He is the best!!

October 21st, 2008
Highly Reccomend
Started seeing Dr. Crofoot in 1998, I have reccommended family & friends all to him. He provides excellent medical supervision and highly reccommend him to anyone seeking general gynological & pregnancy assistance. He is tops.