Dr. Kyle Crofoot Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kyle Crofoot?

Posted on June 1st, 2016

Dr. Crofoot saved the lives of both my unborn children. He is unbelievable and a treasure to the medical profession.

Dr. Crofoot's awesome!

Posted on May 14th, 2014

Dr. Crofoot delivered my sons years ago. After my first son, I moved an hour and a half away, but traveled back and forth to his office because I couldn't stand the thought of anyone else delivering my baby. He's awesome.

Worst doctor ever!!!!

Posted on February 3rd, 2014

He was the worst doctor I have ever experienced. He could care less about the patient and her needs---only his schedule to enduce instead of natural childbirth.

Awesome

Posted on August 2nd, 2012

I love Dr. Crofoot! He's great! He delivered my niece who is now 18, my daughter who is 6 and I am now expecting again. He is wonderful!

Great Doctor!!

Posted on November 1st, 2011

I love Dr. Crofoot! If he is not sure about something, he doesn't guess. He goes to colleages that do know to help you. He spends time with you, doesn't rush you. He listens to concerns and addresses them. I would never go somewhere else. Because he does give the patients the time they deserve, be prepared not to get in at the scheduled time but it is well worth it!!!!!

Dr. Crofoot is a first rate professional!

Posted on September 1st, 2011

Dr. Crofoot has been my doctor for over twenty years. He is always available when I need him and has earned my total faith and confidence.

Outstanding care

Posted on March 25th, 2011

Dr. Crofoot was recommended to me by a former labor and delivery nurse when I became pregnant for his outstanding bedside manner, sense of humor and professionalism. I had originally intended to return to my regular gynocologist after my baby was delivered, but not long into my pregnancy I realized that Dr. Crofoot is the best that there is, so I had all of my records moved over to his office and now he's my full-time gynocologist. I'm an extremely nervous patient: my blood pressure goes through the roof at any doctor's office, I'm horrified over blood and needles, I've never had a male gynocologist prior to him, and I freak out over any and all medical procedures. I'm truly a disaster when it comes to going to the doctor. Dr. Crofoot and his staff were extremely patient and understanding with me throughout my entire pregnancy. The biggest concern I had over my delivery was worrying that I would go into labor when he wasn't on call! I give him my highest recommendation.

BEST DR. EVER

Posted on February 22nd, 2011

I LOVE DR CROFOOT. I HAVE REFERRED ALL OF MY FRIENDS AND CO-WORKERS TO HIM BECAUSE HE IS THAT GOOD. HE REALLY DOES CARE ABOUT HIS PATIENTS AND HAS A PASSION FOR WHAT HE DOES. I HAD A C-SECTION AND YOU CAN'T EVEN TELL THE SCAR IS ALMOST COMLETELY GOEN. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

The Best Dr in Orlando

Posted on February 22nd, 2011

He is caring and protective of his patients. I will recommend Dr Crofoot to anyone who is looking for an excellent Dr. who will be there for them when it counts. I was under his care for the pregnancy and birth of my second child. When delivery time came he was by my bedside and took excellent care of me. The baby arrived without complications via vaginal delivery however, Mom had a very serious condition that developed through the pregnancy without any warning signs or symptoms. This condition lead to an unexpected uterine hemorrhage. Dr. Crofoot worked his A$$ off to keep me alive and made all the right decisions to save my life. He worked hours on end to complete a very complicated emergency surgery that saved my life. His surgery skills are A+ and he was the most protective and caring Dr I have ever had. He Checked on my constantly through my hospital stay and he provided the best care surpassing all my and my family's expectations. God bless him.

What a doctor is supposed to do!

Posted on June 2nd, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Crofoot for over 17 years. He truly cares about his patients. I recommend him to all my family and friends.

Posted on March 2nd, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Crofoot for over 20 years. I had to see 2 other OBGYN's when my insurance switched & was estatic when I was able to go back to him. The other Dr's couldn't come close to his professionalism, bedside manner & time he takes with his patients. I've had 3 surgeries done by him & never questioned his abilities. He is the best!!

Highly Reccomend

Posted on October 21st, 2008

Started seeing Dr. Crofoot in 1998, I have reccommended family & friends all to him. He provides excellent medical supervision and highly reccommend him to anyone seeking general gynological & pregnancy assistance. He is tops.