A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyle Doughty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyle Doughty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyle Doughty, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Neck Pain
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Doughty graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Doughty has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyle Edward Doughty MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kyle E. Doughty practice?
- Dr. Kyle Doughty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kyle Doughty practices Neurological Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Neurological Surgeons.