A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyle Elmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyle Elmore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyle Elmore, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elmore graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Elmore has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Salina Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyle David Elmore MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kyle D. Elmore practice?
- Dr. Kyle Elmore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kyle Elmore practices Family Medicine near Salina, KS.
See Salina Primary Care Doctors.