A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyle Enfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Enfield
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Enfield Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyle Enfield, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Enfield graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Enfield has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyle B Enfield MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kyle B. Enfield practice?
- Dr. Kyle Enfield has 1 office location.
Dr. Kyle Enfield practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Critical Care Practitioners and Charlottesville Pulmonologists.