A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyle Fanning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyle Fanning is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyle Fanning, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fanning graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Fanning has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Canadian Valley Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyle Wyatt Fanning MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kyle W. Fanning practice?
- Dr. Kyle Fanning has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kyle Fanning practices Family Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Moore, OK.
See Oklahoma City Primary Care Doctors.