A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyle Fehlis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyle Fehlis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fehlis graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fehlis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- College Station Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyle H Fehlis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 2 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kyle H. Fehlis practice?
- Dr. Kyle Fehlis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kyle Fehlis practices Family Medicine near New Braunfels, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bryan, TX.
See New Braunfels Primary Care Doctors.