Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kyle Fehlis
Dr. Kyle Fehlis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Braunfels, TX, with another office in New Braunfels, TX. He has 6 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Fehlis is affiliated with CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital-New Braunfels, Memorial Medical Center in Calhoun County and Baptist Medical Center. Dr. Fehlis has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kyle Fehlis has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Kyle Fehlis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Braunfels, TX.
Dr. Warren Albrecht
New Braunfels, TX 0.01 mi30
Dr. William Reeves Jr
New Braunfels, TX 0.01 mi38
Dr. Brian Stigall
Sports Medicine, Family Medicine
New Braunfels, TX 0.01 mi24