Learn more about Dr. Kyle Flik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyle Flik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flik
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Flik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyle Flik, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Flik graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Flik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyle Flik MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kyle Flik practice?
- Dr. Kyle Flik has 1 office location.
Dr. Kyle Flik practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Albany, NY.
See Albany Surgeons and Albany Orthopedic Surgeons.