Learn more about Dr. Kyle Flik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyle Flik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flik
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Flik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyle Flik, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Flik graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Flik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyle Flik MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kyle Flik practice?
- Dr. Kyle Flik has 1 office location.
Dr. Kyle Flik practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Albany, NY.
See Albany Orthopedic Surgeons.