A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyle Flik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyle Flik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyle Flik, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Flik graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Flik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyle Rudiger Flik MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kyle R. Flik practice?
- Dr. Kyle Flik has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kyle Flik practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Latham, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY.
See Latham Surgeons and Latham Orthopedic Surgeons.