Dr. Kyle Smith DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 28th, 2012
Assumes things, and misdiagnosed me several times, causing me to be on a course of many medications, such as 4 at a time. The time I was on medications I was miserable and caused many problems. When I explained my side effects and symptoms he disregarded them and never even explained any side effects. When I stopped seeing him and went off my meds, I had never felt better.

July 6th, 2012
The best psychiatrist I have ever seen. And I have seen a lot of them. Genuinely cared about my treatment plan very open to answering questions. Was concerned with both medication as well as useful behavior in offsetting my bi-polar and add disorders. The most knowledgeable Dr. I've ever spoken with concerning my son and this is my primary reason for review. I was lost in the dark when it came to treating my son who may or may not be aspergers(sorry if I didn't spell correct). Now there's a light at the end of the tunnel due to Dr Smiths selfless guidance in the matter of seeking diagnosis for my son. So awesome. Finally....

January 27th, 2010
Abandons Difficult patients
Don't go see this doctor if you or your child has too complicated a problem, HE WILL GET RID OF YOU. Also, don't question him, he'll terminate your relationship and tell you to go someplace else.