A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyle Galles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyle Galles is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyle Galles, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Galles graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Galles has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-Centerville
- Iowa Methodist Medical Center, Des Moines, IA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyle Galles MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kyle Galles practice?
- Dr. Kyle Galles has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kyle Galles practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Clive, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Ankeny, IA and Des Moines, IA.
See Clive Orthopedic Surgeons.