A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyle Garner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyle Garner, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Family Practitioner, Emergency Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyle Garner, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Minimally invasive surgery/Office procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Garner graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Garner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyle Lee Garner MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kyle L. Garner practice?
- Dr. Kyle Garner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kyle Garner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: North Port, FL.
See Sarasota Obstetricians & Gynecologists.