A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyle Gunnerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyle Gunnerson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gunnerson graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Gunnerson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- VCU Health System
- Medical College of Virginia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyle Gunnerson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kyle Gunnerson practice?
- Dr. Kyle Gunnerson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kyle Gunnerson practices Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA.
See Ann Arbor Emergency Physicians, Ann Arbor Internists, and Ann Arbor Critical Care Practitioners.