A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyle Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyle Smith is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyle Smith, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Kings Daughters Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyle H Smith MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kyle H. Smith practice?
- Dr. Kyle Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kyle Smith practices Ophthalmology near Temple, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Round Rock, TX.
See Temple Ophthalmologists.