A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyle Hegg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyle Hegg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hegg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hegg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyle Hegg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hegg graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hegg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- Cabell-Huntington Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyle R Hegg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kyle R. Hegg practice?
- Dr. Kyle Hegg has 1 office location.
Dr. Kyle Hegg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Huntington, WV.
See Huntington Surgeons.