Dr. Kyle Heron MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 29th, 2016
My Favorite Scientist
I was diagnosed with Trigeminal Neuralgia by Dr Heron. First I must say there is a reason that he and his staff are so busy. Dr Heron, Sue, Susan, Andrew, a his, Tracey and now Beth are exceptionally good at what they do. After I was diagnosed, he referred me to Stanford Clinics to try an experimental procedure to relieve my chronic pain. I am so impressed by Dr Heron and his staff, I just cannot say enough positive things about them. Even when I told them what my employer did to me (illegally cancelled my health care, retroactively!), his staff was still willing to do what they could to help me. If you can get your doctor to refer you to Dr Heron, you will forever be grateful as I am.

May 26th, 2016
everyone from the moment you walk in are so nice! i have been a chronic pain patient for over twenty years and Dr H is the most undertanding and kind. This man gets us.

July 30th, 2013
Does not care attitude.
Bedside manner horrible. Acts like he really does not want to be working.is rude. Who cares attitude.

March 26th, 2013
Excellent!
My first impression on my first visit was: Receptionist-rude, curt, almost wrote a letter of complaint. Dr. Heron- totally worth enduring the stupid receptionist. He treated me immediately with trigger point injections. It was the first time in over a year I had no pain. P.A. (Sue)- very kind and helpful. Made me feel comfortable right away and answered all of my questions. I couldn't have asked for better care. N.P. (Susan)- equally wonderful and very informative as well. Overall experiences: Dr. Heron has a great sence of humor. My first procedure was interesting. I remember being so nervous and having a ton of anxiety. As I was wheeled into the procedure room, I noticed he was sitting in a chair texting or something. He didn't even look up and said to the very young looking assistant, "what are we doing?" My first thought was oh crap, he spent even know who I am or what he's supposed to do. So I looked at him and said, "Hey, Dr. Heron. Do you even know who I am?!?" He laughed and said of course I don't. Tell me everything! Of course he was joking with me and we spent the rest of the procedure with him asking me random hilarious questions about myself since he "only knew my name, medical condition, and procedure" he was doing. It was so funny that I hardly noticed all of the needle poking and pain. I was too busy laughing. In closing: this guy and all of his staff (minus the receptionist) are all excellent. I had been in pain for years before being referred to Dr. Heron and had tried just about every combination of pain relievers and muscle relaxers possible. I've been going to monthly visits for about a year now and he is the only doctor who has had any success relieving my pain. I highly recommend his care to anyone who is in pain. He will help you in ways other doctors cannot. I was hopeless before and thought I would be in pain for the rest of my life. I am so thankful for all he and his staff have done to help me get better.

June 22nd, 2012
Rude and LONG wait for procedures!!
This is one of the rudest doctors offices I've ever been to!! From the very first phone call to the day I had my procedure done they were completely rude. It's unfortunate that this is the only dr I can go to with my insurance because if I had a choice I'd go somewhere else!! When calling for an appointment Johnna was very snotty and rude and not only unwilling to work with me on an appointment date but also cut me off every time I spoke. It took over 2 months to get in for a procedure I needed to have done and during that time I was not able to walk without limping, sit without leaning to one side, or able to sleep on my side at all....they didn't care!! I would think they'd have openings for emergency situations but they acted like they just didn't care. Doctors and their staff should have to go through some etiquette classes before they can have contact with the public!! Just because you are a doctor or work for a doctor where people are FORCED to go doesn't mean that you are above God! I hope one day you are in a position where you need services and you are treated the way you've treated me! Karma!!!