Dr. Kyle Himsl MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 30th, 2015
I have had consistently excellent experience with Dr. Himsl and his staff. He has always demonstrated the highest levels of integrity, skill, knowledge and caring with me.

September 18th, 2014
Got a very young, arrogant and rude phone service from staff
Like many other urologist clinics at the L.A area.

August 22nd, 2012
overall experience
could not fit me in for 5 months. on day of appointment, arrived at 350 for a 415 appt and told dr. might have to leave for an emergency and that they called and told me that earlier. that call was made 45 minutes before the appointment time and after i had already left for the appointment. it turned out the dr. was able to see patients until 445 but was so overbooked there were 4 patients to be seen before me. i was told to wait and at 445 i was finally told dr. had to leave and i never was seen. i am also a busy professional and left my afternoon open for this appointment. i understand emergencies, but i never was told that was even a possibility prior to arriving when i was told that was a regular occurrence. my problem is they scheduled an appt for me, confirmed it two days before, and then overbooked and had no concern with making me wait putting aside that the dr had to leave for an emergency. if i treated my clients like that, i would have none. if patients were told the truth about what would happen when they arrived at this dr's office, this dr. would have no patients.

May 2nd, 2012
Never ever trust the word of a doctor when he says bladder cancer is slow growing in elderly men. Years ago my dad had a chance to survive if steps were taken and suggested. Today I wish we had never stepped into this doctor's office. He has little time left and is in severe pain. Travel to someone who takes the time to treat and explain. You're worth it.

December 12th, 2011
Physicians Choice
When I select a new physician, I frequently ask my current specialists who they personal see. Four out of five said it was Dr. Himsl. Having seen him myself, I can understand why. Very professional. Very informed on the current medical opinions and literature and shares it all willingly with the patient. You will have to wait for an appointment but it is worth it. He is an excellent doctor in whom you can have confidence.

July 16th, 2009
Dr. Himsl is an excellent doctor. He is extremely knowledgeable and caring. Gives all options to treatment allowing the patient to make a very informed decision.

May 26th, 2009
An excellent
Dr. Himsl is caring, intelligent, and thorough. He is current with the literature and speaks to you as an equal, explaining the situation and your options. Strongly recommended.