A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyle Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyle Smith is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Smith has 17 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Gilmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyle James Smith MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kyle J. Smith practice?
- Dr. Kyle Smith has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kyle Smith practices Cardiology near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Palestine, TX and Fairfield, TX.
See Tyler Cardiologists.