Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Quit Smoking Get the facts on how to smoking, including health reasons to quit.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kyle Smith
Dr. Kyle Smith, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tyler, TX, with other offices in Temple, TX and Tyler, TX (and 6 other locations). He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology. Dr. Smith is affiliated with Scott & White Hospital, Baylor Scott and White Medical Center White Rock and East Texas Medical Center Rehabilitation Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kyle Smith has the following 3 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Kyle Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tyler, TX.
Dr. Richard Lowry
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Tyler, TX 0 mi30
Dr. Michael Tobes
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Tyler, TX 0 mi27
Dr. James Caccitolo
Vascular Surgery, Interventional Cardiology, Thoracic Surgery
Tyler, TX 0 mi22