A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. KYLE SMITH:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. KYLE SMITH, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. SMITH graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. SMITH has 16 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. SMITH accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. KYLE SMITH practice?
Dr. KYLE SMITH practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Ophthalmology near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Palestine, TX.
See Tyler Internists, Tyler Cardiologists, and Tyler Ophthalmologists.