A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyle Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyle Smith is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Smith has 17 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Gilmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyle James Smith MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kyle J. Smith practice?
- Dr. Kyle Smith has 8 office locations.
Dr. Kyle Smith practices Cardiology near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Palestine, TX and Crockett, TX.
See Tyler Cardiologists.