Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon

1800 Medical Center Pkwy
Ste 200
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
615-896-6800
Locations and availability (5)

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
Jan 26th, 2014

I had a chronically painful elbow and had seen several physicians. Dr. Joyner was able to diagnose the problem and with an outpatient surgery and therapy I am now pain free! He and his staff were always kind and considerate and I truly appreciate the care that I received there.

|  show details
Sep 5th, 2011

Dr. Joyner went above and beyond in terms of patient care!He even brought me an autographed baseball hat signed by my favorite player!To top that off, my shoulder healed beautifully!

|  show details
Mar 26th, 2011

This doctor spent alot of time with me explaining the problem. My surgery went well and I have recovered excellent function in my shoulder. I would highly recommend him to my family and friends!

|  Highly recommended and competent  |  show details
Feb 10th, 2011

Dr. Joyner was highly recommended to me by friends and my primary physician, and he lived up to his reputation. I found him to be exremely competent, and I had a great recovery with full restoration of sensation in the fingers on my hand. I highly recommend him.

|  The best surgeon EVER  |  show details
Jun 14th, 2010

The most caring, compassionate, skilled and thorough surgeon I have ever been to.

|  wonderful  |  show details
Dec 27th, 2009

best doctor ever!! caring and concerned.

|  A careing compassionate Dr.  |  show details
by Bart on Oct 11th, 2009

I was sent to Dr. Joyner after a bad motorcycle accident in which my shoulder was badly fractured and my knee needed extensive surgery.He performed a shoulder replacement surgery after which I developed an infection from the implant. I dont blame DR. Joyner for the infection but I do think MTMC is lax in its cleanliness and I noticed several events that were not proper sterile field compliance.Anyways Dr. Joyner was always available and came in several times just about every day and I was in the hospital for over a month. I was so impressed with his demeanor and obvious compassion and ability to relate to his patient on a real level that made me feel he was with me as a human being caring for his fellow man through this ordeal.All I can say in closing is that I have never had a Dr. in my life that I truly admired as a person and felt as if I was leaving freind behind when the ordeal was finaly over. So if you are tired of getting the feeling that you are just a number and your Dr. makes you feel like your making him late for his tee time at the country club, there are still doctors who put the patient first.