A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyle Judd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyle Judd is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Judd graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Judd has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Worthington Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyle Thomas Judd MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kyle T. Judd practice?
- Dr. Kyle Judd has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kyle Judd practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN.
See Sioux Falls Orthopedic Surgeons.