A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyle Judd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Judd graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Judd has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Worthington Regional Hospital
- Sioux Valley Luverne Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Judd accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 7 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kyle T. Judd practice?
Dr. Kyle Judd practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN.
See Sioux Falls Surgeons.