A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert King is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. King has 7 hospital affiliations:
- United Regional Health Sys-8th St Campus
- Kell West Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Kyle King MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert K. King practice?
- Dr. Robert King has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert King practices Urology near Wichita Falls, TX.
See Wichita Falls Urologists.