A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyle Krehbiel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyle Krehbiel, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Krehbiel graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Krehbiel has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Krehbiel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kyle A. Krehbiel practice?
Dr. Kyle Krehbiel practices Diagnostic Radiology near Thomasville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE.
See Thomasville Radiologists.