A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyle Krehbiel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krehbiel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krehbiel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyle Krehbiel, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Krehbiel graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Krehbiel has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyle Adam Krehbiel MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kyle A. Krehbiel practice?
- Dr. Kyle Krehbiel has 1 office location.
Dr. Kyle Krehbiel practices Diagnostic Radiology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Radiologists.