Dr. Kyle Krueger Is this you?

September 23rd, 2016

Patient

The Dr was always interested and kind while you were explaining your issues and he always had good advise. His office staff was also very helpful. I miss them a lot.

October 15th, 2013

People who say this place is excellent lol

I have been here twice the first time yes the staff never picks up the phone when it rings, and you have to wait hours to be seen each time never in order, the girls in the office are very uneducated in the field. The doctors who sometimes are good and sometimes crazy. my advise is to check history on ca state board enough said.

July 29th, 2013

I found Dr. Krueger's medical care to be excellent. I have back problems including sciatica, and had been to the E.R. twice in a month. Both trips to the E.R. resulted in no treatment as I can only assume I was labeled as a "drug seeker." Each doctor I had in the E.R. didn't do any of the normal tests one gets when having back pain. Again, this leads me to believe I was labeled. Upon seeing Dr. Krueger at Urgent Care of Manteca today, he checked my reflexes, and asked me to stand up. Immediately he knew I had severe back pain, and gave me the appropriate meds until I get to my primary.

March 27th, 2013

Terrible experience. Completely unprofessional and lied about multiple things.

January 20th, 2011

best dr. I ever had, wish I could still see him!

May 16th, 2016