Dr. Kyle Lipton MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology New Rochelle, NY

June 29th, 2016
Dr Lipton is an excellent DR he is very knowledgeable, caring and very down to earth. I feel like i have known him for 10yrs and have only been a patient of his since 2014. He is truly one of the best!!!!!!!!!!! I am very satisfied with him as my OBGYN.

May 4th, 2016
Excellent doctor. Very professional. Highly recommend.

January 6th, 2016
Most wonderful Obgyn!
The most wonderful Obgyn! Doctor Lipton has been such a great Doctor to me and my two daughters. He came highly recommended to us by our neighbor and we are so glad to have found him!

December 9th, 2015
Dr. Lipton has been my gynecologist for 12 years. He is not only professional and thorough, he is truly sympathetic and talks to me with compassion and interest in my well being. He clearly explains my options to me and assists me in deciding the best course of therapy for me regarding my health issues. I know that when he is in the room with me he is 100% focused on me and my concerns, and I trust him and his advice implicitly. He has been spot-on in making his diagnoses so I am confident in his abilities as a gynecologist. He even follows-up with a phone call after my visit to see how I am doing and to ensure I understand the results of procedures I have had performed.

December 1st, 2015
I had been looking for a gynecologist with good bedside manners because I had bad experiences in the past. I absolutely loved him he took his time with me to go over my options for birth control pills. And every time I've been there the staff has been wonderful and the wait time is not bad I've always been in and out withing 30 minutes. I've recommended him to so many friends and family he's the best.

May 28th, 2014
Grateful Patient
Superb skills, wonderful "bedside" manners, very thoughtful and caring with his patients. Love Dr. Lipton & his staff!

May 7th, 2014
Patient
LOVE him. I have been going to Dr. Lipton for over 7 years now and drive 45 to 60 minutes from NYC to have him take care of me. My sisters, mother and grandmother are also patients of his. He is the most thorough, caring and gentle gynecologist I have visited. Enough said!!!!

March 27th, 2014
Ladies, this is the best GYN. I was skeptical about going to a male doctor but I do not regret it. I've recommended him to many friends and family. Love the office, love the staff. Professional, sweet, quick and clean!

February 6th, 2014
Highly Recommended!
Dr. Lipton is simply amazing. He is very detailed in his diagnosis of my condition and took time explaining/answering all my questions patiently. His bedside manner is excellent -- professional yet friendly. I feel very blessed to have found Dr. Lipton and would highly recommend him to my family and friends!

May 25th, 2012
Horrible
First visit was okay but I noticed how this doctor is always in a hurry. I wonder why he is given 4 stars when he absolutely doesn't listen to what your concerns are. I find him rude and don't have a care in the world what women are going through. Judgemental and doesn't explain in lamen's terms. What a big mistake. He needs to learn a lot.

January 20th, 2011
Dr. Lipton is an excetptional, caring, and experienced Doctor who should be seeked as your Gyn. He is very understanding to your needs and can be count on medically.