A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyle Lloyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyle Lloyd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Endocrine Disorders
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lloyd graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lloyd has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyle Lance Lloyd MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kyle L. Lloyd practice?
- Dr. Kyle Lloyd has 1 office location.
Dr. Kyle Lloyd practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.