A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyle Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyle Long is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Long
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Long Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyle Long, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyle Yan Long MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kyle Y. Long practice?
- Dr. Kyle Long has 1 office location.
Dr. Kyle Long practices Psychiatry near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Psychiatrists.