A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyle Low:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyle Low is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyle Low, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Low graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Low has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- St. Jude Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Low accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kyle Q. Low practice?
Dr. Kyle Low practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, Surgery, and Sports Medicine near La Habra, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Fe Springs, CA and Rowland Heights, CA.
See La Habra Orthopedic Surgeons, La Habra Surgeons, and La Habra Sports Medicine Doctors.