A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyle Mangels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyle Mangels is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyle Mangels, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Mangels graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Mangels has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mangels accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 5 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 1 plan
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kyle J. Mangels practice?
Dr. Kyle Mangels practices Neurological Surgery near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Neurological Surgeons.