Dr. Kyle Mangels Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kyle Mangels?

successful complicated lumbar surgery

Posted on April 26th, 2017

I am very pleased. the recovery time was short and I have not had any complications since. I recommend him to anyone that needs spine surgery. he is very thoughtful and kind.

Posted on September 17th, 2016

Dr. Mangels is a highly skilled, confident and precise surgeon. Wouldn't have gone to anyone else.

Cervical patient

Posted on January 16th, 2016

Posted on April 4th, 2015

Dr. Mangers has preformed 2 surgeries on me 9 years apart. I wouldn't go to anyone else. Love his black/white personality. He's humorous & always make me feel at ease. Very informative to myself as well as my husband.

Posted on July 28th, 2014

I had micro vascular decompression surgery for trigeminal neuralgia in 2009. He was absolutley the worst after care physcian I have ever had. He was sarcastic, condesending and rude. Office waits at least an hour. I realize had the surgery been without complications he would have been the hero. But even with complications he and his staff could of been a little more understanding and sympathethic. When I explained to the staff there were not any tears coming out of my left I eye tear ducts, she asked "How do you know"? When I cry nothing comes out of that eye! When I explained I had numbess on the left side of my face, I had partial hearing and trouble keeping my balance due to the hearing loss. Dr Mangels stated,"But the pain is gone, right?" I explained there was absolutley no feeling on the left side of my face, so Yes I do not feel pain! He stated he had never had a patient with hearing loss before. (that was the extent of his response to it, like I would make that up..) When I mentioned I could not walk a straight line, he had me walk across his 6 foot office and said you walk just fine. I had to see a therapist just to confirm my feelings were just about him. Today, I can walk pretty well, though I still have hearing loss and numbness on the left side of my face. I would have the surgery again to elimate the pain, however I would of found another doctor. I can accept I do not have feeling on the left side of my face and loss of hearing in my left ear. What I do not accept is a doctor who acts like you are making up the symtons and only focus is "the pain is gone, right".

Great surgeon! Very courteous staff. Excellent doctor. I had my grandchildren with me and he neve

Posted on April 3rd, 2014