Dr. Kyle Mangels Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kyle Mangels?

Parkinson’s Disease

Parkinson’s Disease

Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms and how the disease progresses over time.

Have you seen Dr. Kyle Mangels?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 26th, 2017

successful complicated lumbar surgery

I am very pleased. the recovery time was short and I have not had any complications since. I recommend him to anyone that needs spine surgery. he is very thoughtful and kind.

September 17th, 2016

Dr. Mangels is a highly skilled, confident and precise surgeon. Wouldn't have gone to anyone else.

January 16th, 2016

Cervical patient

April 4th, 2015

Dr. Mangers has preformed 2 surgeries on me 9 years apart. I wouldn't go to anyone else. Love his black/white personality. He's humorous & always make me feel at ease. Very informative to myself as well as my husband.

July 28th, 2014

I had micro vascular decompression surgery for trigeminal neuralgia in 2009. He was absolutley the worst after care physcian I have ever had. He was sarcastic, condesending and rude. Office waits at least an hour. I realize had the surgery been without complications he would have been the hero. But even with complications he and his staff could of been a little more understanding and sympathethic. When I explained to the staff there were not any tears coming out of my left I eye tear ducts, she asked "How do you know"? When I cry nothing comes out of that eye! When I explained I had numbess on the left side of my face, I had partial hearing and trouble keeping my balance due to the hearing loss. Dr Mangels stated,"But the pain is gone, right?" I explained there was absolutley no feeling on the left side of my face, so Yes I do not feel pain! He stated he had never had a patient with hearing loss before. (that was the extent of his response to it, like I would make that up..) When I mentioned I could not walk a straight line, he had me walk across his 6 foot office and said you walk just fine. I had to see a therapist just to confirm my feelings were just about him. Today, I can walk pretty well, though I still have hearing loss and numbness on the left side of my face. I would have the surgery again to elimate the pain, however I would of found another doctor. I can accept I do not have feeling on the left side of my face and loss of hearing in my left ear. What I do not accept is a doctor who acts like you are making up the symtons and only focus is "the pain is gone, right".

April 3rd, 2014

Great surgeon! Very courteous staff. Excellent doctor. I had my grandchildren with me and he neve

January 16th, 2017