Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kyle Mannion
Dr. Kyle Mannion, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN, with another office in Franklin, TN. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Otolaryngology and Pediatrics. Dr. Mannion is affiliated with Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Monroe Carell Jr Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt and Alvin C. York Veterans Affairs Medical Center. Dr. Mannion has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kyle Mannion has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Kyle Mannion is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.
Dr. Elisabeth Hughes
Nashville, TN 0 mi8
Dr. Thanh Nguyen
Nashville, TN 0 mi11
Dr. Jenna Helmer Sobey
Pediatrics, Anesthesiology, Residency
Nashville, TN 0 mi4