Dr. Kyle Matsumura MD Patient Reviews

• Anesthesiology Salt Lake City, UT

• Good
  • Bad

January 30th, 2017
Love Dr. Matsumura! He is kind and knowledgeable and is working on a solution, not a quick fix.

May 27th, 2015
To Horrible Experience
Utah Pain Specialists and Dr. Matsumura are committed to your care and success in managing and treating your pain. I am not sure what happened with your experience, but I would welcome a chance to discuss your concerns and dissatisfaction. Pain Management is a very difficult area of Medical Practice due to the risks opioid pain medications represent both to the patient and to surrounding family members. Not all patients are appropriate candidates for opioid pain medications due to potential issues of addiction, misuse and/or diverson. Sometimes, there is too much risk associated with the treatment of opioid medications due to underlying medical conditions or cognitive ability. I would welcome Horrible Experience to contact the clinic so we could discuss the issues specifically. My first goal is to do no harm. There are circumstances that opioid pain medications represent too great a risk to harm or death. I am disappointed your interaction with our clinic was perceived as a poor experience. Please feel free to contact us to see if we can help in any way.

February 13th, 2013
Has inproved my quality of life and continues to look out for my overall health.

May 25th, 2017