A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyle McCammon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyle McCammon is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyle McCammon, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McCammon graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. McCammon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- United Hospital Center
- Ruby Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyle Shay McCammon DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kyle S. McCammon practice?
- Dr. Kyle McCammon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kyle McCammon practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgeport, WV.
See Irving Emergency Physicians and Irving Family Physicians.