Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  show details
Aug 29th, 2014

He is great! Absolutely a great doctor!

|  Great doctor & office!  |  show details
May 31st, 2014

What a fantastic office! I have seen a few OB/GYNS in the last few years due to moving and I could not be happier that Dr. McMorries will be my doctor for good. He is very personable, takes his time with patients and really cares about you as a person. Our first visit wasn't just filling out paperwork and a quick glance/pap smear... He asked my husband and I questions to get to know us (I was pregnant with my first baby at the time). The entire prenatal experience was perfect and he was at the hospital at a moment's notice when I went into labor 2 weeks early. We cannot say enough good things about Dr. Kyle McMorries. Definitely recommending friends and family here.

|  AMAZING doctor!  |  show details
Jan 8th, 2014

Dr. McMorries is a truly amazing physician! My experience with my first child was with another physician and was terrible. I am currently seeing him with my second pregnancy, and my experience has been incredible! He is extremely nice and takes his time. He does all of his own ultrasounds. He really makes you feel that he cares about you. He has never once blown off any concern that I have had, or rushed an appointment. I have recommended him to many of my friends and family, and will continue to do so.

|  Pretty good till the end  |  show details
Aug 13th, 2013

I am having my first baby and chose Dr. Kyle McMorries. He seemed pretty nice and made me feel comfortable for the most part but a day before my due date, I went in for a visit. He decided to take off for vacation for a week!! He told me I would have to induce right then if I wanted him to deliver the baby, otherwise, I would have to go with whatever backup was available at the hospital. This is infuriating!! I paid HIM to be there when I needed him.. very unprofessional.

|  Good Experience  |  show details
Mar 4th, 2011

Dr. Kyle McMorries is a wonderful doctor. He's very caring and thorough and doesn't make you feel like you're just another patient. He's the kind of doctor that you can feel comfortable to talk with and really feel like he listens. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a good obgyn.

|  EXCELLENT DOCTOR  |  show details
by Happy Patient on Apr 30th, 2009

Dr. McMorries is an EXCELLENT doctor!!! He is very professional, knowledgeable, and caring! I am very impressed by his work ethic and am PROUD and HONORED to have him as my doctor! Thank you, Dr. McMorries, for being such a great doctor! I see a bright and prosperous future ahead of you!:)